After The Matrix, I cannot wear sunglasses. As soon as I put them on, people recognize me.
- I’m in heaven, I love being a mom. He simplifies my life, believe it or not. My life is less complicated because I know what’s important and that’s it.
- What is so remarkable is the way she looks at life and tries to understand herself and others emotionally. How she lives her life and the joy that she wants to have and her bravery as a person is really inspiring.
- When I was 19, I had given up my dream of acting because I didn’t know how to go about it. Gil Bellows, the actor from Ally McBeal - we hung out together in high school - came into my restaurant one day and said, ‘I thought you wanted to be an actor. You had so much passion for acting. What are you doing?’ I quit the next day.
- I’m somebody who wants to have a normal life with extraordinary experiences.
- Faith. If you contain yourself in a box, that’s where you’ll stay. If you break out, you can fly. You can do anything. Pay phones can be fun.
- But it’s a little disturbing trying to look convincing when you’re actually very embarrassed, and having the Washowski brothers screaming at you ‘have your orgasm now’!
- I love to be challenged by something, be it a physical, emotional or spiritual thing, and overcome it, become anew and transform it.
- I wouldn’t play another character like Trinity out of respect to her and respect to the film. I don’t want to be the leather-clad, kicking-butt girl with another name. It would be like cheating on Trinity.
- I think dreams are important to inspire us to get out of bed every morning.